Britcham is pleased to offer its 2013 Directory.
Esteemed among publications in the sector, each year's new and improved directory brings its members up-to-date and reliable information. This year, the São Paulo Department of Communication and Marketing took on the challenge of updating and enhancing its content. It was designed to draw together members through interviews, informative accounts and reporting about the Committee's initiatives. At the same time, extensive research was conducted to prepare material for those who really want to learn about UK-Brazil trade relations.
It also has a new feature to make it even more accessible: texts about Brazil's market are in English, for British readers, and vice-versa for Brazilian readers.
Main new features:
- Articles written by the market's leading experts;
- Brazil and the UK side by side: overview, economic and political scenario;
- Olympics and World Cup
- information and useful links about fairs, institutions and schedules;
- Committee profile for each branch;
- Britcham and its main events;
- News panel - learn about the work of Britcham members;
- CEOs, Directors and Britcham members in Brazil and the UK;
- British capital stock companies in Brazil;
- groups that would like to do business with Britcham member companies;
- companies/people outside of Brazil that would like to export or invest in the country;
- companies/people outside of Brazil that would like to export or invest in the UK;
- Britcham members;
- the government;
- trade associations;
- other chambers of commerce;
- potential Britcham members.