Britcham has been a fixture in Brazil for over 100 years and is now, more than ever, focused on being an active and effective source of support for its members; in parallel, the Chamber is continuing its efforts to attract new and retain current members. In fact, our members are our biggest partners. Companies of all sizes and from many industries that have shown an interest in doing business and building relationships with the Brazil-UK business community have been invited to become British Chamber members, helping strengthen their networks at the many events our industry committees organize to address a wide range of issues. In doing so, Britcham has created a unique and exclusive environment that nurtures business and other relationships. Britcham is a one-stop-shop for networking events (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, seminars, receptions and trade missions to and from the UK); business opportunities, through the recently launched GBBC – Great British Business Club; discounts on goods and services offered by other members; industry specific discussion groups and committees; and organizes many other activities throughout the year, generating institutional and business value for all our members.
Advantages & Benefits
- Britcham has more than 100 years’ experience operating here and abroad and is recognized by the Brazilian and UK governments;
- Brazil-wide membership, regardless of the location of your activities;
- We offer a forum for building relationships, bilateral trade, investments and services;
- Britcham offers mechanisms to debate industry issues;
- We assist companies in the UK and Brazil find the right partners on both sides of the Atlantic;
- Members actively engaging with the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), a global business network supported by the British Government and the network of British Chambers of Commerce in Latin America and the Caribbean (BritLac), have at their disposal a conduit to over 120 British Chambers of Commerce worldwide;
- Participation in various Sectorial Committees;
- Closed-door and exclusive meetings with UK and Brazilian CEOs/VIPS;
- Publication of news, articles and interviews;
- Offer and access to products and services on preferential terms (Member to Member).